Kenwood offers a comprehensive line-up of digital air interfaces that allow users to select precisely the right solution to meet specific operational requirements, whether in migrating from analogue or upgrading an existing digital system.
CSE Crosscom is proud to partner with Kenwood to offer its DMR range, which offers users comprehensive and cost-effective operations and business critical two-way radio solutions.
Ultra-small Kenwood model this radio can even be hung from a lanyard
• Licence free
• Highly compact
Kenwood NX-3720E(GE) 3820E(GE)
VHF/UHF multi-protocol digital and analogue radios
• Multi-Protocol Digital Radio: NXDN or DMR and FM Analog Protocols
• NXDN Conventional and Type-C & Gen2 Trunking
• 4 Line Basic Frame, 14 Characters
• Built-in Bluetooth (GE Model Only)
• Built in GPS (GE Model Only)
• Mixed Digital & FM Analogue Operation