Icom is well regarded for its marine radios and specialist knowledge in this field but has also proved itself to be an industry leading innovator with its IP products.
CSE Crosscom works closely with Icom and has an excellent understanding of its products and their applications.
We are proud to offer Icom two-way radios for sale or rental.
Icom’s IP Advanced Radio System
Icom’s IP Advanced Radio System is an innovative communication solution that works over wireless LAN (WLAN) and IP networks.
Using Icom’s IP Advanced Radio System technology, CSE Crosscom can design a system that:
- Doesn’t require infrastructure as it works on the building’s Wi-Fi – cost effective, relatively quick to install and need not be permanent i.e. could be used for events etc. (short-term hire potential)
- Doesn’t require a licence, therefore offers a solution to users who require two-way radios where licences are difficult to obtain, notably central London
- Works underground, traditionally challenging for two-way radios
- Can be linked into a radio or telephone system
A CSE Chatterbox system, using Icom LTE/4G PoC technology, has provided an effective solution for ChannelPorts, overcoming the challenges of the topography at their busy freight clearance centre.
VHF two-way radio with full colour high resolution LCD display.
• Small, Slim, Compact Body
• ANC (Active Noise Cancelling) Technology
• Digital Voice Recording
• Built in GPS Receiver
• IP68 waterproof and dust-tight protection
• Built-in Bluetooth®
• Emergency button, Lone Worker and Man Down functions